Monday, August 23, 2010

Closet Inventory : July 2010

One fine July morning while waiting at work, I starting doodling as per the usual idle time. Hearts, type and pandas somehow led me to creating this idea of illustrating my daily work outfit. No big deal, right? This sparked another challenge: how long could I go without repeating an entire outfit? So far, I've been going strong since June 7th. Sadly, I only started this project July 13th, so there's a good chunk missing.


I have some of August started, but so far its only living in its pen drawing form for the moment. I'm going to figure out what to do with these soon enough...

3 comments:

Hello There ! said...

This is great Yara! Keep doing it !

elena said...

love it!

pcarlson@ringling.edu said...

Cool stuff. I like the new look of the blog.